Henry David Thoreau
“The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.”
Here you can find a list of prices for our English courses. True to our principle of flexibility, the prices are indicative. We are well aware of every case’s peculiarities, so get in touch and we will offer you a personalised quote.
Our prices hide nothing, what you see is what it is. No extra fees, hidden charges or confusing break downs.
- Curso más alojamiento — Temporada alta –. (Español)
- Curso más alojamiento — Temporada baja –. (Español)
- English courses for adults + accommodation — High Season –. (English)
- English courses for adults + accommodation — Low Season –. (English)
- Clases particulares. (Español)
- Tuition. (English)
- Clases Online. (Español)
- Online lessons. (English)
How to book a course.
To book a course with us you just need to contact us and we will confirm your quote or offer you a personalised one that suits your needs. In order to confirm your booking a 25% deposit is required. Remaining 75% needs to be paid prior to the start of the course.
Once your course is confirmed we will set an online meeting with you to conduct a level and needs assessment. This is very important since we adapt every course to the real needs and level of our students.
From then we will take care of everything else, making sure you get the best possible time. That simple!